The only way a movement succeeds,
is when thousands of selfless, motivated people
decide to do SOMETHING about something.
Our strength comes from seeing average, simple, honest people… who say “Enough is enough. My nation is not your playground. The loot HAS to stop.”
If you are one of us, then here is what you can do.
- Raise your hand: Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/IndiaPrideProj and tell your friends. Tell strangers if you need to.
- Raise your voice: Talk to people that don’t know how big this problem is. Tell them why it matters.
- Raise a stink: Write to your MP and minister. Let them know that you expect them to do something about it.
- Raise our standard: We are just a simple group that’s trying in simple ways. This initiative needs (a) volunteers, (b) benefactors, and (c) media-coverage. Tell us if you can help with these.
- Raise your standard: Be creative. If you can think of ways to make this mission more successful, then write in to us.